Friday, November 11, 2011

Why canadian government do not care about what canadian want?

I just lost my passport and I need to apply again and some one need to sign my paper and also reference.....pay and pay.....what is going on here in Canada why so many frustration I have SIN and driver license and finger print why not just ask to bring letter from police .....Canada is one of the kind country trust me like communist regime hard hard hard hard are you ever visit from Canada, are government seat in Ottawa and day buy days passing law and rolls|||If it kept the illegal Aliens out of our country I would gladly put up with all these hassles so just be glad you do not live in the USA land of the free ride where if you break the law and believe in the rule of safety in numbers you do not have to pay taxes like the legal citizens because you can fly under the radar like all the Mexican illegals. Our government is selling us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment