Friday, November 11, 2011

Can anyone refer me to a good map of Ottawa and the surrounding areas?

We're moving to Ottawa and I'm wondering if there is a good map online that will give us an idea of the overall setting, downtown to suburbs etc I have found a few maps but I'd really appreciate more links. Thanks in advance





note to Z and other current Canadian citizens: I am sorry we have to move to Ottawa and it is not a choice we have right now. I've loved Canada and the idea of living there for a long time now, and finally our papers came through; if we don't go now we'll lose them and I don't see a good reason why we should do that. I will be a tax payer which is good for Canada, and may the best person get the job like everywhere else in the world :(





Recession is everywhere unfortunately and if everyone thinks that way you'd all send me to the moon :)|||http://city.ottawa.on.ca/


Welcome. Hope you like the city. It takes some getting used to but once you do you'll be okay.|||try google maps

No comments:

Post a Comment