Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is your favorite NHL team?

I'm doing a paper for school %26amp; i'm doing it on NHL hockey..! I have to survey 200 people and I need to know out of the following teams, which is your favorite?





Detroit Red Wings


Pittsburgh Penguins


Nashville Predators


New York Rangers


Dallas Stars


Toronto Maple Leafs


Ottawa Senators


Montreal Candiens


Washington Capitals








Thanks So Much!|||From your list, the Nashville Predators|||No Bruins?! You put the Predators and Stars in over the Bruins?! Those are two of the smallest hockey markets in the world.





Out of that list, I'd say Detroit, but only because they aren't in the same conference as the Bruins and they at least have history, unlike Nashville and Dallas.|||Pittsburgh Penguins! I'm sure I'll get some t/d's for this, but I started watching hockey because of my spouse, who is a Red Wings fanatic. Two years ago, the Pens became the ones who made me enjoy watching all by myself. Whatever else they are, they're never, ever boring.|||Neither.


I'm a San Jose Sharks fan.


You should at least give people the choice of ALL the teams in the NHL or at least all the ones in the Playoffs.|||I have been a Redwings fan since the mid eighties.


I love the wings!!|||Pittsburgh Penguins 87#|||Pittsburgh Penguins are my 2nd favorite, after Carolina, so, the Pens|||The Washington Capitals (Since the beginning of the franchise in 1974)|||On your crappy list: Penguins





Overall: Blackhawks|||Ottawa Senators|||On your list: Montreal.





Overall: Vancouver!|||I guess Pittsburgh.


I like Colorado the most though.|||Y DIDNT YOU PUT IN THE BRUINNNNSSSS?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?the bruins are the best they came in first and are winning the quarter finals 2-0 but whatever out of those i would say washington capitols|||Pittsburgh Penguins!|||Pittsburgh Penguins|||Penguins|||Pittsburgh|||My favorite team is the New Jersey Devils, but my favorite from your list would be the Detroit Red Wings.|||detroit red wings, i live in michigan and have followed them for a long time.|||Capitals





Best of luck!|||Well, my favorite team is the Hurricanes!!! lol





But out of your list, my favorite would be Pittsburgh|||From your list , The Red Wings|||capitals only cuz colorado is bot in threre and the caps have A.O.|||Out of that the Dallas Stars.








My Real Favorite team is the Blackhawks.|||Detroit Red Wings|||dallas stars|||Leafs|||Stars and Caps|||IM A CANUCKS FAN





but i'll go with


the red wings|||Detroit Red Wings fan born and raised|||Out of that list, Detroit. But not in real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment