Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Find out my court dates in Ontario?

I have a bunch of court dates coming up, but I don't know when. My bag was stolen recently with all my papers in it. How can I find out my court dates and finger print dates so I can not miss them? I am currently in Kingston, but these took place in Ottawa??|||Find the phone number to the Ottawa public court house I'd suspect. And then inform them who you are and ask what you need to do or who you need to contact.|||Wait a second here, werent you the same person who said he had a bunch of court dates but was claiming he couldnt attend them due to too many court cases?





If this is you, I think your just trying to make excuses for failing to show up for court, if so dude you need to grow the f_ck up.





What you need to do is call the police station and courhouse (sepertley of course) tell them your name and the court case against you. From there they will be able to tell you when/where you are schelued to appear in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment