Friday, November 11, 2011

What do I do with the under age police warning now?

So... fun night and all lol but I did get a warning paper from the cops with my info and everything. Same form used for fines but a $0 total for me. Do I have to send it in or something? I'm in Canada...Ottawa. Ty 10pts (:|||to the best of my knowledge you dont have to send that in,when you get a warning from on officer,the officer is letting it go for now,but the next time you could get a ticket,depending on what happened,but to be on the safe side to ease your mind i would just call the clerk of court to find out,then you'll know,if youre that really worried about at,most states have different laws and guide lines,so to ease your mind i would do that,you'll feel better knowing on what to do,but i dont think you have to,hope this helps you out,let me know if it did|||Well I would acknowledge receiving the warning notice, or you could get a 'dishonored' notice or fine, so let them know 'in writing. that you have noticed their notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment