Tuesday, November 15, 2011

S.E.A. application for laptop for child in public school?

My son had a sea application approved, and will receive a laptop shortly. Will the laptop be his? Does he give it back at the end of the year? My son is in grade 8 and in the Ottawa Carleton District School Board. BTW, he is a special needs student who has trouble getting his thoughts to paper due to his N.V.L.D Thank you to anybody who can give accurate information, as this is a question my son is asking me. I have tried to call the school and the school board...I continue to get a busy signal. Thank you for any help and information you can provide.|||http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/general/ele鈥?/a>


the link to spec ed info in ontario. if the school board will not tell you ask the ministry of ed.





This is the booklet on SEA and it should answer you questions.





http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/funding/070鈥?/a>|||glad i could help. please post the info elsewhere to help someone else. have a good day!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment