Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Serious Question Time?

Explain why Buffalo or Ottawa will win the series. I am not looking for answers like, because so and so sucks, but I am sure I'll get some.





On paper I really can't pick a winner and personally I think it will come down to who gets the "lucky" bounces.





I am pulling for Ottawa pretty much b/c my dad is a huge Sabres fan so I want to be able to call him up an raz him, but ofcourse he can also do the same.|||See the previous answers for the 50 times that this question has been asked in the past 4 days.








Addendum: You are looking for something that you cannot decipher for yourself? You are expecting asinine answers, so why trust the input of these rubes?|||very even like you said a lucky bounce probably in the 5th ot of game 7 will win it|||It could go either way really. That's on the Eastern conference, but as much as I hate the Ducks , I think they'll go all the way. by the way I'm a Kings Fan and yes, I know, I know, they suck.|||I personally think that Buffalo has 4 stronger lines than Ottawa. Not saying Ottawa does not have strong lines because they do, I just think Buffalo's are stronger. I also think it depends on the way that Emery and Miller play. Who ever has an off night is going to lose. Cant forger the fans. You usually play better when your fans are going nuts for you! So I think that it is going to go down to 7 games becuase it is harder to play at an away arena. Especially during playoffs.





In the long run I am puling for Buffalo. I think that they got it and as long as they keep their eyes focused on the cup there is no stopping them.|||This is such a close series I think it may come down to the home team coach outfoxing the visitor on one shift and scoring a quick key goal.


If either team has a plus it's Buffalo has been here before and if they had been healthy might have duked it out with the Oil last year for teh big prize.


IF the Sens win, it will be in 6. They will not win a seventh game in Buffalo.


Man it's gonna be close.|||How is "who will win" a serious question? lol|||Both teams are extremely even. However buffalo has the edge in this one. Lindy Ruff rolls 4 lines better than any coach in the league. This will give the sabres a lot more depth and they'll be fresher late in the game. Also, buffalo has speed to burn. they got a lot of fast, agile guys that can weave around the sens defense. The sens have the advantage on the power play, but its balanced out by buffalo's strong penalty kill. I look for a bunch of clsoe games in this one, but buffalo taking it.|||Goal


Both are good but neither has proved themselves as great.





Defence


Again both are good but looking at all six I'd say Ottawa has an edge. Then add to that they they can bring back Shubert when they need him and the Ottawa forwards as a whole are better at coming back to support in the defensive zone.





Offence


Buffalo has more skill up front but Ottawa isn't far behind. Guys like Alfredsson and Fisher have been a force with the body and on the scoresheet all playoffs. Add to that that Buffalo's best scorer (Briere) is undersized and played very little last night (injury?). Lastly Buffalo has some players like Afiniganov who have had problems sticking to the team concept.





If Ottawa can mange to get a win in game two this series will be much shorter than most people would have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment