Saturday, November 19, 2011

Greek Land Registry, how?

My family owns a large property in Greece. A law was recently put into place requiring all land owners to register their properties. My family is now living in Canada so we have until dec. 30th. Where can I find the appropriate papers and where do I go. I live in Ottawa but most of my family lives in Montreal. Are there any local government offices I could go visit or call? I've been searching for answers online but I cannot find any addresses or papers, just warnings telling me to 'register befor it's too late'.


Any help would be much appreciated!|||Check out this site:|||Dear Sir, if you are by Macedonian origin, try in the Ministry of finance of Macedonia - they keep all the real estate property data%26amp;documents of all Macedonian emigrants from Greece.


Now-days is undertaken a great activity before EU courts, supported by the Government of the Republic of Macedonia. |||your best ..bet is the greek embasy in ottawa or where ever it is in canada..they will help you and tell you what you nedd and what to do..in some cases they can do it all for you ..i know that its gona take a lot of running around to get birth and death certificates..from family mmebers if its needed ..i t happend to me...so go straight tot he embassy and they will steer you in the right direction..you might find this funny but as well as you may speak greek.you may have trouble understnd some thigns they are sayign to you.it may be wise to take a senior member of your family so they can interperte some of these things ..it is important you understnd what they ask you.you cant afford to make a mistake through miss interpertation in these legal procedures....good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment