Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Help need in Canada Immigration Medical?

We are in USA, we file for Canada immigration from USA .we Got a Medical Done from USA but after a Month My Wife got a additional medical inquiry, But at That time She was in India, I called up NY Consulate and they said it is ok to get additional Medical Done from India as my wife was in India at that time. She did her Additional Medical Done in India , As Sputum Test Take At least 6 – 8 Weeks and then need to Take X ray .So this Additional Medical Took Almost 3 months and From India DMP sent the Document to Canada on April 29 ’08 and it reached Canada on MAY 2nd ’08.


Here is the Problem Its been almost 4-5 months I didn’t receive any updates from NY Consulate, So I did inquiry about my File Status, they Reply me back Below Mentioned thing





Dear Sir/Madam:





Please be advised that the Health Management Branch in Ottawa reports they


have not yet received the final results of the medical examination.





Please allow additional time for processing an overseas medical.





Thank you for your interest in Canada.





Immigration Section | Section d'Immigration


Canadian Consulate General | Consulat général du Canada


1251 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020-1175


Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada





My Confusion here is they said Health Management Branch Ottawa didn’t received final medical Examination, so my concern or you can say Confusion is did they mean they not received the DMP medical Report from India becoz DMP from India had sent medical paper on April 29th 08 and Reached Canada on MAY 2nd 08 or they mean there Internal Report regarding My wife medical Examination, becoz in later sentence they are saying “Please allow additional time for processing an overseas medical”


So should I interpret it that they have received the medical , but they medical officer has not completed the medical process ,so they are advising me to allow additional time for the process


Or


They Didn’t Received my wife Medical yet from DMP India.











As I got all proof like the receipts from DMP from India and Tracking Number of Courier through which they sent the document.


Also the Information about the Person who signed the document in Canada to received my wife Medical.





Please help me to do the Interpretation and also suggest me what to do if they miss placed my Wife Medical document , becoz my one Year Medical Time is getting Over in DEC 08 for me and my Family , so if we didn’t received any thing we have to undergone for medical for whole family again.


|||Please be advised that the Health Management Branch in Ottawa reports they have not yet received the final results of the medical examination.





If you have proof that someone in Ottawa receievd the medical excam and signed for it, then you need to be patient and wait. It is at the right place.





FINAL results - which simply means that they have not yet assessed the exam details.





Please allow additional time for processing an overseas medical - It will take longer because the medical was done overseas.





All you can do now is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment