Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How do you live after an 8 year relationship just stops.?

I had a wonderful relationship with my ex living together as well for over 8 years. We loved eachother and said it daily yet we both agreed that marriage was a piece of paper. Out of the blue she never came home 1 night and I had asked her where she was. She told me that she met someone she knew 12 years ago in high school on Facebook and she spent the night with him. I told her to pack her s*it and get out. When I got home, not only did she pack her stuff up she took several items of mine. I had to start from square 1 replacing these items. Worst of all I have been informed that she is living in the same building with this new man so I will see them eventually. She was so sweet. This is not the girl I knew. She has no familly except her sister in Torobnto and 2 friends that are in Vancouver. We are in Ottawa. My familly took her in as one of our own. When I was not around she would spend her time with my familly. She loved my sisters kids. How could she all of the suudden decide to do this and ruin everything. I will not take her back if she comes back. How do I deal with all this anxiety and stress? I feel like I have been used and spit out. It feels like I will never get out of this and meet a nice lady. I am a broken man. Please I need some advice. Thank you.|||She deserved the anger. Heck if it was me, I'm not sure if I would've let her walk out of the door with her stuff. I believe the saying is, 'naked as you came'.|||I feel the paiin this really does hurt.....not that it has happened to me but just thinkin about that ever happenin to me would kill me i think you shuold start by trying to talk to other girls and just try and start over i am really sorry for u~1~|||1. listen to some Dave Matthews





2. hang out with your friends





3. get a new job





4. take up a hobby





5. give your self plenty of alone time





youll find another one.|||you find out where you were in your life eight years ago, forget everything since then, and pick up where you left off.|||Usually I do sarcastic answers so I'm sorry I don't really know what to say. She is just not cool so forget her. That skank can go get the clap and die.|||Marriage is MORE than a piece of paper. That's where ya'll first messed up.|||damn. i feel really really bad for you. i think i can kinda understand though if that helps at all. by ex ditched me after i wouldnt have sex with him (im only 14). it hurts and still does. anyways what i recommened is hang out with friends. for a week i missed school and wouldnt talk to anyone or eat or drink or anything after my ex ditched me. i found out that that was not what i needed to do. hanging out with my friends and even family really really helped. do fun things to get your mind off of her. hope i helped|||well i usually dont care about ppl who r sad because they broke up with someone and i honestly dont care this time either but ur pretty dumb for telling her to leave unless she did him she probally just wanted to see a old friend again and u took it way to serious and if u loved her so much u would probally give her another chance but if shes gone shes gone u can either A. go get her back or B.since u said u wont take her back....get over it if u dont wanna get back together theres no point in being sad about it|||Any woman who would sleep with someone while living with another one is not worth keeping. You were lucky that you weren't married, or she may have taken more than just a few items. A break up just like a divorce will always leave some grief behind. Keep as busy as you can, hang out with your friends, go out, work extra, start thinking about the future. There will be someone out there that is worthy of you. She may one day realize that you were the best and that she is the one that lost out, but don't count on it. When you do see her, say hello, but don't stop to talk. No matter what her reason was there is no turning back. If she had any problems or found your life not exciting enough, she should have told you. It will take some time but don't let this ruin your trust, there are good women out there, hang in there. But live by the rule that life has no guarantees.|||Wow ok this breaks my heart just reading this. But she seriously is probably high or something. That is just messed up. Look on the bright side, imagine if you were married. It would've been a lot worse. Try not to think about her as much go out with friends clubbing or something just to have a good time. Don't try to start a new relationship too fast because it may be unhealthy since you're still heart- broken. I'm giving you the heads up it might take a while for you to get over you.|||Most people don't change so drastically over night so I might consider that she was having uncertain feelings before she spent the night with another man. That is a huge thing to do out of the blue. Maybe she wanted out but didn't want to hurt you and this was the way to do it? I know it's not what you want to hear, but the fact is she is gone. Consider it as opening a window - not closing a door. You have a lot to look forward to meeting new people. Aren't you glad you didn't get married - then she would have taken more than what she already did! Good luck. Time will help heal - just find other things to occupy you.|||I find it interesting that not only did you throw her out without even trying to get her explanation for how this could have happened, she didn't argue and moved straight on. This wasn't sudden. Either she did a very good job of hiding the fact she wasn't satisfied any longer from you, or you didn't want to see it until you had no choice but to confront it, or both, but either way, the relationship was over before she left.





So, how do you move on? Well, first, you try and let go of the anger and sadness. Not that you're not entitled to feel those things, but she's gone, and you don't want her back, so there's no point in clinging to the past. Move to a new building if you need a fresh start. Get out and meet new people. Lean on your family for support if you need to. And if you really feel like the resentment and grief's poisoning everything you do, consider therapy. It may take time, but things will get better.|||Life happens. Personally, I think you're lucky that she showed you up front what sort of person she is. Most women cheat anyway, but to have one come right out and just blow you off is a blessing. You know that you can't trust her. I would get down on my hands and knees right now and thank God that you didn't get made a fool of over months or years of an affair like most women will do to you.





Getting over her should be easy if you embrace what I said above. And your biggest problem now, is going to be trying to trust another woman. Well friend, don't bother, because you can't. It's just the way it is.





My advice is to pick the very best looking one of them and have sex with her until YOU tire of her. Then grab the next one and do the same thing. If you meet one somewhere along that path that you think is more than just a piece of @$$, then you can slowly trust her. My other advice is to not hold your breath.|||U shouldn't have cursed at her .....


AND every woman wants to be married!!!


DOUBLE AND you must NOT have been good in bed. Woman doesn't leave a man who does it "right."





geez

No comments:

Post a Comment