Friday, November 11, 2011

Hey,am going to city hall to get married and i don't my dad first and last name i have sign a paper?

i don't have any information about my dad' and i have to put my first and last name on the invention my friend are coming to my wedding so i don't want to look stupid in front on friend is not a big wedding' i just find out that the won't married you unless you have your dad first and last which i don't think is going happen my family don't call me and the not ottawa' what should i do call off the wedding and till i find some information about my dad' please help me thank you.|||Miss Tina? aren't you Miss Tina "Khan"?????|||There are plenty of people who don't know their fathers info and still get married just tell them you don't know. It doesn't make you look bad just makes your sperm donor look like what he was/is.|||My husband didn't put info on his dad on our marriage license and we have been married 3 years.|||its on your birth certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment