Friday, November 11, 2011

Anyone catch the guy singing, o canada. at the carolina & ottawa game ?

Is it that hard to read of a screen or paper sum1's national anthem? honestly ,hats off too the hurricanes organization..|||Spezza reaction was classic. He tries to hold it in but the giggles start|||He fails. I was in attendance. We usually have a 12 year old girl who has a fantastic voice and knows all the words to both anthems. I don't know where this guy came from. I laughed during the performance and then booed after he was done. He was terrible.





He also messed up on the Star Spangled Banner. He said "Oh say have you seen" and then mixed up "stars" and "stripes".|||"With glowing hearts we see the rise, the true north strong and free. With glowing hearts we stand on guard, we stand on guard for thee"





This pathetic attempt made me laugh so hard :D


Too bad there's no video up yet - but I enjoyed Spezza fighting back the giggles.





I'm betting his laugh sounded something like this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxJzdVYt鈥?/a>|||It has happened tons of times before too, in many different venues. I honestly don't see how it is so hard. I am a Canadian but learned the American national anthem (the first verse) in less than 5 minutes.|||LOL saw the preview of it it was hilarious thought it was french at first hahaha failed...|||I thought it was great, reminded me of Don Cherry mumbling.|||Is there a link anywhere where I can see this?

No comments:

Post a Comment