Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Skilled Worker?

I have been working for my current company for a little over a year and am interested in becoming a skilled worker in Canada (ottawa). I was wondering aprox how long it takes to get all the paper work and such before I can start to apply for jobs, or do I do this before?|||u can go to any vocational school n try to get a certificate which w'd prove u something u r good at.with ur working experience(the more the better) together with this cert,u should be no problem working in ottawa as a skilled worker.good luck.(make sure ur cert is recognised there.)|||You need to apply to the Canadian consulate in Buffalo NY first for a work visa....these are very hard for Americans to obtain....depends on your profession. I am in the medical field which Canada says it has a shortage of workers in.....been waiting 5 years now.....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment